whispers media


Submit self declaration Certificate in lieu of Boarding Pass

The Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance has said that in case a govt servant is unable to submit the boarding pass along with TA bill, he can submit a self declaration certificate in lieu of boarding pass along with TA bill.

Send Feedback

More Bureaucracy News
Load more